Best answer

Recruitee "find candidate" integration doesn't read the data in Recruitee correctly

• 28 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Ji,

I have an integration from Webflow’s form (candidate leave his email address) to Recruitee (we check if the given email address left in Webflow is found in Recruitee) and if the address is NOT found in Recruitee then we send the person email via Gmail.

I have the option “Should this step be considered a "success" when nothing is found?” marked as “Yes” in the action in recruitee (as we only want the email to be sent if No data is found). Sadly the Gmail email is sent in both cases (if the email address is and is not in Recruitee).

Can anyone help? Any idea why it may be so?

I have a Starter Plan. Prinscreen of Action in Recruitee attached

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 28 August 2023, 15:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Veronika Drzewinska,

I would recommend adding in a filter step immediately before the Email action and after the Recruitee step.

You would be only allowing the Zap to move forward if the search from your Recruitee step was false (it didn’t find the contact).

It would look something like this:

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 1

It worked! We had to write the Recruitee step in javascript code as it didn’t allow to capture the email but the filter you suggested solved the problem, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @Veronika Drzewinska! Glad to hear the issue is now resolved thanks to GetUWired! 😊

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help!