Best answer

Reamaze Integration Doesn't Work

• 15 March 2024
  • 9 replies

I am using the Reamaze Integration

I want to fire a zap when a NEW MESSAGE is received on Reamaze

I can test the solution with the test data it bring in, it can send a message back no issue

It however after an edit will only work ONCE with a single new message received. 
Remaze assure me their API is working. Having tried to access the API directly I can get post messages from them without issue

Looking at another thread on here it seems there is some issue with the implementation of the zap integration.

Does anyone have any positive feedback i.e. they have it working?

I’ve confirmed with the other poster that the issue has existed for over a year. 
Is there an ETA on there being a fix?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 18 March 2024, 11:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @damienj 

Reamaze Zap app triggers are Scheduled (not Instant), which means it can take from 1-15 minutes to fire depending on your Zapier plan.

Check your Zap Runs for activity: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Doesn't seem to works over the space of days let alone 15 minutes

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@damienj 

fyi...most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves on the Zapier Developer Platform.

If there are issues with the Zap trigger, then you may need to contact Reamaze Support.

Help article from Reamaze that may provide guidance: https://support.reamaze.com/kb/3rd-party-integrations/zapier-how-to

i have they directed me here
they said they didnt make the intergraton

reamaze told me:

Hi Damien,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this is causing. Per engaging with our team, please find below previous note.

We appreciate your patience. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We haven't received any similar reports recently regarding the Zapier integration not triggering on new messages. I wanted to inform you that Re:amaze did not build this integration directly. Zapier builds their own integrations for most of their app integrations, including the one with Re:amaze.

Zapier has implemented this integration as a polling application using our API (https://www.reamaze.com/developer). This means that the Re:amaze platform does not control when new messages are picked up by Zapier, as the integration is not webhook based.

To address the issue you're experiencing, we recommend reaching out to Zapier support directly. They will be able to investigate why the new messages are not being created as expected.

I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

We suggest to try and check again with Zapier to further clarify. We appreciate the patience.
Feel free to ask any questions you have—I'm here to help! Warm Regards,

when i contacted zapier they just go blank and send me to this community. not helpful

as you see it doesnt fire EVER

well it has once and never again

same bug as reported eslewhere. it doesnt fire each time a message is received and its an acknowledged bug

when is it going to be fixed i want to know. Its been over a year and I signed up due to the fact its listed as supported and I’m getting the run around

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @damienj,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like there’s an open bug with the Reamaze app where the “New Message” trigger isn’t triggering. I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

However, I regret to inform you that there is no ETA for the resolution of this bug. Although I have added you to the list of affected members, it appears that there has been no update from the Reamaze developers regarding this issue since the bug was created. The Reamaze app is owned and maintained by them, so we are dependent on their response.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks 👋

This appears to be talking about the same issue that was previously raised here: 

So I’m going to close this topic out so we can continue to keep track of any affected folks within a single thread. For anyone who comes across this post and is also affected please reach out in the main topic for it here and we’ll be happy to add you. There’s also a couple of potential workarounds suggested there which might be useful in the meantime. 🤞