Question

RD Station error: The application returned "Must be one of the valid options."

• 6 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Olá pessoal, estou com um erro na ação de teste de uma conversão do facebook para o Rdstation. O erro é: Falha ao criar lead no RD Station O aplicativo retornou "Deve ser uma das opções válidas.". Sempre fiz da mesma forma e agora está dando esse erro.

Moderator translation to English:
Hello guys, I have an error in the test action of a conversion from facebook to Rdstation. The error is: Failed to create lead in RD Station The application returned "Must be one of the valid options.". I've always done the same and now it's giving this error.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Vinicius 

It looks like RD Station uses custom fields, meaning that it uses the fields that are set up in your RD Station account in the Zap action. If you’re getting an error in the Zap where you didn’t before, could you please check the fields in RD station to make sure that they haven’t changed? For example, did you have a text field that is now a field where you select the answer from a drop-down list?

I hope that helps, let us know if you have any questions! If you do need some more help, could you please share more information about your Zap? For example, which RD Station action are you using? And could you share a screenshot of that in the Zapier editor? Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc). Thanks!