Skip to main content
Question

Radius-CRM error: The apps returns account is invalid

• 23 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I am trying to extract data from an email using parser by zapier and having that data sent to my radiusbob crm entered as a new lead. When the email is forwarded to my parser email account, I get an email back from zapier alert that has an error message that say the app returned “Account is invalid”. I have attached my crm correctly because when I run a test before I published the zap the zap zap worked like it should. But when the automation is triggered by the email, I get an error message. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @polarice 

Check your Zap app connections here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Help us have more context by posting these screenshots:

• the encountered error
  • how your Zap steps are outlined and configured
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @polarice,

We would like to know if you still need assistance with your Zap. Please post a screenshot of Zap so we can have the full context of what you need. Please ensure to obscure any sensitive information within the screenshot so we can further assist you with your concern. 

We're looking forward to your response. Thanks.

Hi @polarice,

We would like to know if you still need assistance with your Zap. Please post a screenshot of Zap so we can have the full context of what you need. Please ensure to obscure any sensitive information within the screenshot so we can further assist you with your concern. 

We're looking forward to your response. Thanks.

I figured out why is was giving me the error. The parser was causing the error. I just now need to figure out how to have the parser pull the correct data from the email and enter that data in the correct fields. It will work correctly sometimes and pull the correct data and put it in the correct fields in my crm but it is does not enter the correct data in the correct fields 100% all of the time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know @polarice. Glad to hear you were able to get to the bottom of what was causing that error.

With Email Parser sometimes adding additional templates or selecting a different parser engine can help to get it parsing the data from emails correctly. Check out our Emails are parsed incorrectly in Zapier guide to learn more. 

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you run into any issues or have further questions just let us know! 🙂