Best answer

Quiz Maker error: Create a response in your Quiz Maker account and test our trigger again

Hi! I am trying to connect my quiz from Quiz Maker to convert kit and keep getting this error message

Create a response in your Quiz Maker account and test your trigger again.

I don't know what it means by create a response? thanks

icon

Best answer by jesse 19 May 2022, 23:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Lindscoach 

When ever you are using a datasource it must have some response data to test the trigger.As you are trying connect your Quiz Responses to Convertkit you must have data to pass on to Convertkit Fields right?

So complete your quiz once and then you will be able to test the trigger and map the data from your quiz to Convertkit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Lindscoach! It looks like you were able to reach out to our support team, on this, who provided similar advice to @Satya09’s suggestion:

This one is asking that you fill out the quiz, or wait for someone to fill it in, so the data from that response can be used to help create your Zap. 

Taking a look at your Zap, it appears you were able to get this one working with some test data.

If you run into any other issues on this, let us know and we’d be happy to assist!