Question

QuickBook Online: Missing Vendor Fields

• 7 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi there, 

I’m trying to automate adding new vendors in QBO from a Google Sheet. The problem I have is that there are many vendor fields in QBO missing from the Zapier integration. Here is what’s available in Zapier:

Zapier QBO Vendor Fields

As you can see, the fields are very basic - adding a vendor typically requires much more information. Here are some examples of vendor fields in QBO not available in Zapier:

Additional QBO Vendor Fields

I really need to find a way to input information from Sheets into these additional QBO vendor fields, but it doesn’t seem to be possible. Does anyone know how I might accomplish this? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @JH85 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with some fields of QuickBooks Online.

I did some digging into this and unfortunately, these fields are not available at the moment.
We can certainly add your vote to a request for that feature. I don't have a timeline for when this might happen, but if that's something that can get developed, we'll automatically send you an email to let you know. 
If you have any questions or thoughts, please let us know! 😊