Skip to main content

Hi, I've created the Qgiv transactions to GA4 with an API request. I can see that the zap ran successfully 14 times but there is no data in GA4. What could be the issue? When I try the Google Event builder and create the header and payload and run the test, the event is visible in GA4. I’m using the same payload and header in Zapier.

Hi @dobromir.verto

Welcome to the community. Kindly post a screenshot of the Zap showing how it was configured so we can troubleshoot further. Also, include the data in/out. Please remember to obscure any personal information in the screenshot.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Hi JammerS,

Thank you for your responce. Here is the Date in: 

And here is the Date out:

​​​​​​​

Hi @dobromir.verto,

It looks like you’re using API Request (Beta). Just to be upfront, the API Request Beta is considered an advanced feature, so our support for it may be more limited. Not because we don't want to help, but because APIs can be tricky to troubleshoot since we can't see what's happening on the other side. Every API that you send a request to is going to have slightly different structures that are required.

This makes it hard for us to know why the request may be receiving errors or not working as expected, beyond taking a general look at what's showing in Zapier.

Here are some helpful resources:

Hopefully, this helps.