Question

Problems with Facebook Messenger Integration - Pages did not show up

• 9 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have a Problem with the Facebook Messenger Integration. I added my Facebook Account and choose two Pages that Zapier should be allowed to get access. The Connection Test passed and everything looks fine. 

But in Trigger I have to choose a Page, but none of the Pages where Permissions was given show up. I already reconnect and tried it again, no effect. Any ideas?

Frank

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @terra3110,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Please check if the Business Integrations for Zapier in the linked Facebook account has all the checkboxes enabled. I see past reports of users experiencing this same issue when one of these permissions was missing. Here is a screenshot to illustrate this:
efe5434c9bffae16f91ae7d685771ae5.png
(view larger)

Here is a Facebook help document about editing privacy and settings for Business Integrations on your personal Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/help/405094243235242.

Additionally, a workaround you can try is to use the "Custom" option in the Page field of the trigger step. This will let you type in or paste the "ID" of the page inside the field box. That's the quickest way to load a value to a dropdown list that doesn't appear as an option immediately.
26ff15e7acde98ae2727c6c34d10fca7.png
(view larger)

The page ID can be found here:
7ed96ef53f99fff9b2410b6626745952.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!

Hi,

The screen that I am seeing is much different from your Screenshot. See Screenshots. But so far all Permissions are set (i only show a part of it).

But it seems the way to use the PageID is maybe working.

Frank

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @terra3110,

Could you please confirm if inputting the Page ID as a custom value worked?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!