Question

Problem with data Meeting Ended on Cal.com

• 19 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a problem when transferring data from the 'Meeting Ended' trigger in Cal.com to another function, such as sending an email or creating a row in a Spreadsheet. For some reason that I can't understand, the information I want to transfer (in this case, 'RUT') is detected in the Data Out of the first step, but it is not taken in the Data In. However, if I edit the Zapier without making any changes, only having the Zapier run a test with the same Data In, it does manage to transfer the information. In summary: when the Zapier runs automatically, it does not transfer the information; when I run it again from the history, it does not transfer the information; but when I access editing mode and without changing anything, I proceed to test the Zapier, it does transfer the information.

Captures from Zapier history:

However, when I edit the Zapier, it does manage to retrieve the information and transfer it to the Spreadsheet:

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @crisneda,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like the trigger data changed after the Zap runs and doesn’t match the sample data and the live data.

Could you please try the custom pill mapping method to try to solve this issue? More about that here: 

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!