Best answer

Podio - Google Sheets: Issue with finding data points

• 17 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi team 

I have an issue when I import data from Podio to Google Sheets. As I set up the zap and select the actions, I can’t find some of the datapoints in the very long list that appears. I also get the wrong format on a few that appears. 

Any suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by Iliana 26 August 2022, 09:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Iliana 

Good question.

Perhaps this is why…

Podio fields are entirely custom and there a few types that Zapier doesn't yet support.

They include:

• Contact fields
  • Calculation fields
  • Duration fields

All other field types are available, though.

If one of the unsupported field types is marked as a "required" field, Zapier will throw errors.

You should either remove the field inside Podio or mark it "optional".

https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-podio

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Iliana! I wanted to swing by and mention Troy is correct!

I also noticed you were able to open a ticket and currently working through this my friends in support. Definitely keep us posted with your findings! We’d know to know what the end result. 🤗

Badge +1

Hi team, thanks for the help. We Actually went with the solution to create a new app in Podio that only reflects the data points that I will actually use for my zap. I also proceeded with creating an item manually in this app and added descriptions that made it really easy to search for in in the action search and hence I found all my data points. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for letting us know how you made this work for you, @Iliana! That’s super helpful if other folks are having the same issue :)