Skip to main content
Question

Pipedrive trigger isn't triggering and sometimes it's triggering twice

• 7 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello!

Has anyone come across the issue of Zaps randomly not receiving information from other platforms and thus not triggering? And sometimes triggering twice for a single trigger event?

I have a few Zaps connected to Pipedrive and have encountered both of these issues regularly.

A few Zaps just don’t trigger for an event in Pipedrive (happens maybe every 30th time). Sometimes the trigger is really delayed (like switching the stage of a deal and the Zap triggering 10 minutes later).

Additionally, I've had multiple Zaps related to Pipedrive where the Zap triggers twice for one deal right after another. This leads to multiple issues (messages sent twice, deal activities triggered twice, and so on).

I tried reconnecting the app to Zapier and also turning the Zap on and off, which seemed to help a little bit.

I would appreciate any support on this topic.

Thank you 🙏

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @lukasautomation,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It seems like you previously reached out to our Support Team about this issue, and based on your ticket, it appears that the problem has been resolved. Are you still experiencing the same issue? If you are, please contact us, and we'd be happy to help further.

Thanks!