In Pipedrive I have a filter that is setup to show all deals that were updated yesterday. I have a Zap that takes these deals and then puts them into a sheet on Smartsheet.
It works fine for about 90% of deals. The other 10% of deals do not show up on Smartsheet. I have double checked that the missing deals are in fact showing up on the filter. I have gone thru the Zap history and they are not showing up there though. There is nothing obviously in common between these deals that don’t transfer over.
It seems to me that there may be an issue with Pipedrive/Zapier/Smartsheet integration, but I am really hoping I am wrong.
Has anyone run into something similar or have any ideas?
Best answer by SamBView original