Best answer

Pipedrive - Deal Matching Filter Trigger not working

• 24 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, Ive my trigger is Pipedrive - Deal matching Filter. and the action is to create a clickup folder based on a template when a deal is matches the filter and the filter is ‘Won Deals’ . Its working during the test but doesnt work when its published. Im aware the filter is not instant and takes 15 mins to refresh, It was not triggered. 

I suspected deduplication is preventing the trigger so i created another deal an marked as won. Even after 20-30 mins since i marked as won the zap has not triggered. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 24 May 2023, 09:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @akil,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it looks like you're not alone in experiencing this issue. It turns out that there is a known bug with the "Deal Matching Filter in Pipedrive" trigger. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

It has been 9 months since it was reported and as of March 2024 the same problem remains. This is the solution they gave me, still nothing.

There was a known issue with the "Deal Matching Filter" trigger in Pipedrive not triggering for new deals that matched the filter. However, this issue has been resolved by introducing a new status field to ensure reliability. To make sure your Zap triggers when a deal matches a Pipedrive filter, you can try the following steps:

1. Double-check that your Pipedrive filter is set up correctly. You can read how to create filter views in Pipedrive here: http://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/207497075-Filtering.
2. Ensure that your Zap is using the "Deal Matching Filter" trigger and that it is connected to the correct Pipedrive account.
3. Test your Zap to see if it triggers when a new deal matches the filter.

If you're still experiencing issues, consider reaching out to Zapier support for further assistance.

Sources

Common Problems with Pipedrive on Zapier – Zapier

App updates: Pipedrive, Google Contacts, Facebook Custom Audience, ChatGPT, Anthropic (Claude), and many more – Zapier