Phone Number Import Error in Zapier-CRM Integration

• 4 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Good Morning Community,

I am getting a format issue with my phone number field. I used someone from fivver to automate my zapier to my crm and it’s not bring over the phone number. All other fields are working fine. Can anyone help with this? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @jeremiah6365, welcome to the Community! 👋

Are you seeing any errors in the Zap history? And is the issue that the phone number not formatted as expected or is it not being added into CINC at all?

As we’re unable to access your Zaps can you share a screenshot showing what fields and settings have been selected in the Action section of the CINC action step? Remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses, API Keys etc.) from any screenshots before sharing. This will help to give us a bit more context on the current set up so we can better troubleshoot this with you. 

Thanks, looking forward to your reply! 

So it’s appears however it’s not formatting properly. In the photo you will see the test information and another picture will show the error message as well. All are associated with the phone number. The number you will see is 08137651893 and that’s not a US format. I want to believe it’s probably from the country of the person that was trying to set it through fivver. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jeremiah6365,

I’d recommend using our Formatter action to format the phone number. You can learn more about that here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288404877-Modify-number-formats-in-Zaps

Hopefully, this helps.