Skip to main content

Hello,

Does anyone here use pdffiller within zapier?

Whenever I download a document in my zap, it has the pdffiller watermark across it. I am currently on the free version, and have reached out to the pdffiller support with no answer (was thrown around customer service until my ticket was closed without response) but was wondering if once I pay for the lowest tier if this will be alleviated? I don’t want to move forward with the purchase if this will still be an issue. 

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Macc 

How are the documents getting created in pdfFiller? (manually or via an automation)

@Troy Tessalone via automation, in Zapier as well. It’s creating a filled document from a template that lives in pdffiller, looking for that newly created document after a minute or two, and then downloading 

@Macc 

Can you post a screenshots showing the watermark on the PDF?

@Troy Tessalone this is a 8.5x11 in document, this is in the middle. As you can see, it’s covering over the ACTUAL watermark (grey) for the document. 

Did not include full document due to sensitive information

@Macc 

Things to check/try:

See if there is a setting in pdfFiller to disable.

Otherwise, it seems like that watermark may be due to using a trial account.

You’d have to get official word from pdfFiller Support or try upgrading to a pdfFiller paid plan and test.

@Troy Tessalone Thanks for your help! Unfortunately there is nothing to disable, I looked everywhere in my settings on a unique template basis and overall account basis. I also did try to reach out to pdffiller, but their customer service seems mostly automated and I cannot seem to get through to a live rep who can help. 

I will go ahead and continue trying. Thanks again!

Hi there @Macc,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Zapier don't add any watermarks or otherwise change data when the Zap runs. I believe this that's something that pdfFiller would be adding. I believe some services will do that unless you are on a paid plan.

Hopefully, this helps!