Question

Path Rules doesn't work

• 28 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey,

I hope you’re doing well.

I am generating leads with Typeform and redirecting it to a Google Sheet. And i would like through Zapier to send some leads that match a certain postal code.

So i’ve gone through path rules and filter and none is working. I tried texte (even if it’s number) and it doesn’t work and tried number greater than 75000 (if the postal code can be between 75000 and 75999) and less than 75999. But it doesn’t work.

Could you help me with this please ?

Best,

Mathis.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @booneo,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Especially, the part of the Zap that isn’t working? Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Hey @ken.a,

Thanks for your reply.

Here is a screenshot :

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the screenshot @booneo !

I’d love to help, but taking a look I’m afraid I’ll need a bit more information. Are you able to describe the exact issue you are encountering? I understand that Paths & Filters aren’t working well, but where in your Zap setup do you notice it stopping the process? If there is an error message you are receiving a screenshot of that would be incredibly helpful as well!