Best answer

parser by zapier

• 7 August 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Folks

When i try and create a templat in parser by zapier - I get the following error

Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
heroku logs --tail

I have deleted, added, restarted and done all I can so far without a result. Please advise. Regards Baggy

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 12 August 2020, 16:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 1

I've been having this error for 4 days whenever I try to edit any mailbox in the email parser by Zapier:

I've tried everything, I've switched accounts, reset the browser, switched browsers and nothing works.
Is this happening only to me?

I’m having the same issue 7 Aug, contacted Zapier and received this:

And also thank you for raising this to our intention. It seems there is an issue with Email Parser by Zapier, that fails to load the parser.zapier.com/mailboxes/mailboxId website.

I can see that other users have also run into this issue, so I'm adding your email to the list of affected users. While we don't have a timeline on this, once this is resolved, we'll be sure to follow up via email to let you know—apologies for the inconvenience.

It’s still not resolved as of 11 Aug, I contacted them again but haven’t had a reponse.

Userlevel 1

Same issues since friday

same here, Do any found a workaround? I tried other email parsing but their free accounts are limited to 30 emails per month

I’m having the same problem. Just sent a support message. Two more threads on the same topic: 

Same issue. Hoping it is resolved shortly before I have to go find another option. Just messaged support. Here’s two more threads on the topic:

Me too, just need to fix a template as the emails have changed and I can’t :-(

Yeah, me as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi All,

Happy to report that this issue with Parser has been fixed! Please let us know if you seem to still be running into any trouble with your Zaps!