Best answer

Pardot error: Cannot find error page to redirect to. Please correct the following errors: This field is required.

• 16 May 2023
  • 4 replies

I’ve setup a Zap that pulls Linkedin Lead Gen Form submissions and posts them to a Pardot Formhandler. The submissions do not post to the Formhandler. The Zap generates from the following error message:

“Cannot find error page to redirect to. Please use your browser back button.<br/>Please correct the following errors:~~~ - This field is required.~~~ “

I’ve found other postings with this issue and the general guidance is to confirm that form fields match. I’ve confirmed that they do match, yet still get the same error.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks! Max

icon

Best answer by maxthomas 16 May 2023, 17:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @maxthomas, welcome to the Community! 🙂

Hmm, I’m not seeing any Formhandler specific actions available for the Pardot app, are you using it’s API Request (Beta) action? Or is it a Webhooks by Zapier action that is getting that “Cannot find error page to redirect to. Please use your browser back button” error?

You mentioned that the fields match but you’re still getting an error. So I’m wondering if maybe one or more of the fields that are selected aren’t sending over any values. Sometime we’ll see a “’this field is required” error occur if the selected field doesn’t contain a value, and its expecting to have one.

Could you take a quick look in the Zap History to confirm whether the Zap is sending the necessary values over to Pardot for each required field?

If you could share a screenshot of the Data In and Data Out for the action that’s erroring on a recent run of the Zap, that would be much appreciated. Please remember to remove or hide any sensitive information (like names, email addresses, phone numbers etc.) from any screenshots before sharing in the Community here.

Thanks, looking forward to your reply!

hi @SamB ! Thanks for following up on my post.

It’s a Webhook, that points to a Pardot formhandler URL (endpoint).

The zap doesn’t show a history because I’m still in test mode. For the Action stage, all the fields show accurate data pulled from Linkedin.

Thanks for taking a look.

Best, Max

Hi Again - I found the answer below:
https://sfmc-curated.com/thespotforpardot.com/Watch-the-Data-Flow-into-Pardot-with-Zapier?id=4104

Thanks!

Max

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This is great info @maxthomas, thanks for passing it along!