Question

PandaDoc error: "Page not found"

• 17 May 2023
  • 6 replies

I’ve created a zap that gets the already signed documents from pandadoc and sends a message to slack with the link of the PandaDoc document. 

the message arrives perfectly but the link isnt working, and is just showing “page not found”. I have an active user in PandaDoc so im a little bit lost that what might be the issue. 

Need some help here.

Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Manuarisna89 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with an example Slack message that was received to help give us context.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi @Troy Tessalone

Here are the steps: 

Slack Message 

Page not found when clicking the link or the “open document” button 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @Manuarisna89 -- I’m Rachael on the Community team and I’m here to help!

Looks like the Zap is set up correctly, so my hunch is something may be amiss with the URL. Let’s dig a bit deeper into what is causing this page not found error. Could you share a screenshot of how the Slack step is set up so we can see which field from Pandadoc is in the message? (Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc). 

Another thing I would test just to see how things are working is if you could copy and paste the doc link you get from the Pandadoc trigger test (the one you see in your slack message) directly into a browser and see if that works. 

Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully getting to the bottom of this one!

-Rachael

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Manuarisna89 

We’d need to see screenshots with how your Slack step is configured.

There are 2 different URLs concatenated (notice https twice), which is likely causing the click thru error.

Sure guys, these are the slack steps in Zapier: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Manuarisna89 

Looks like there could be multiple Recipients from PandaDoc, which would return multiple Shared Links.

You can try adding a Formatter > Utilities > line items step before to split the links onto their own lines.