Skip to main content
Question

Paid Membership Pro error: Unable to pull order added or updates

• 21 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Even though I get a successful connection between Zapier and Paid Memberships Pro, and even though I consciously added a new member (myself with different username and email), I keep getting this error message when I test the trigger. It won’t allow me to continue to the next step and keeps sending me back here.

Unable to pull order added or updateds

Please reload the page. If the issue persists, troubleshoot error or contact Support.

Error code: Error while retrieving: Error parsing response. We got: "<html> <head> <META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noindex,nofollow"> <script src="/_Incapsula_Resource?S"

Paid Memberships Pro directions say to make a webhook in Zapier, but I cannot find web hook in Zapier anymore, so tried making a zap.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @RLEschler! 👋

Hmm, that’s odd. Can you confirm that you’ve connected your Paid Memberships Pro account using an application password which has Admin access in your WordPress site? More details on that here: How to Authenticate the Paid Memberships Pro App in Zapier

If not can you create a new application password in with necessary admin permissions and add a new account connection for Paid Memberships Pro in the Zap to see if that resolves things?

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!