Question

Openai not receiving all body

• 5 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi guys, when connecting Notion to create a database item containing data from chatgpt (openai) I only receive half of the chatgpt content. Around 200 char. I can’t find a limiter in de config, so do any of you know if openai, Notion or Zapier is the botlleneck?

Setup to receive content in Notion

Content:

1. Title:[title]

2. Choices Text: [chatgpt answer]

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @MikeR!

I think we’ll need some more context to get to the bottom of things here. Have you created your own ChatGPT integration or are you using webhooks to connect it to Zapier? 

If you have a Zap set up and turned on have a look at the data out for the ChatGPT step, that will show you what information is being received by Zapier at that stage, which will help to narrow down the cause of the truncation. If you’re not sure, please share a screenshot of that data with us and we can take a look at it with you. Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Thanks!