Question

Only the first line of note is being returned by Zoho Notebook integration.

• 7 July 2023
  • 2 replies

LS,

I have made an zap for Zoho Notebook to Notion. So when i create a new notebook, an item in my notion database is created.
However i have this problem: when i make a note in my notebook (image 1), whereas the note has more then one line, only 1 of those is exported (image 2) to the database. (image 3)

See these images
image 1: the original note in the Zoho Notebook

image 2: the data in the zap

As you can see: only the first item is (partly) filtered

Image of the item in the Notion Database

As you can see: the selected info is put into the database, but how to retrieve the other info?

Has any one faced the same problem? If so: what was your solution?

Hoping for an answer

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @M.J.,

I’m so sorry to hear about the troubles with the Zap.

Looking at the screenshots, it looks like the data from Zoho Notebook is getting truncated. My hunch here is that this might be a bug with the Zoho Notebook integration. I suggest reaching out to our Support team so that they can take a closer look at this issue.

Make sure to use the “Report a bug or request a feature” option. You can reach our Support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

7cf4459bc2c0101f1790f9db385a8e46.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I made the decision to quit with the zap for Zoho Notebooks to Notion.
I spent hours to get is working. If Zapier of Zoho  won't even bother to make goed readable instructions or How-to's then that is a pity (or shitty depends of your point of view ..).
Alas

By the way: this is the same for all kinds of zaps: no documentation, no helpfile, no clear instructions.

So it's a kind of do-it-(mostly by) - your-self automation