Skip to main content
Best answer

Only some Facebook leads coming through in Zapier

• 30 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi all. Only a handful of Facebook leads are coming through as zaps for our current campaign. Facebook has collected more than 80 emails through the leads form, but when I check the Zapier integration only three zaps have been run. We’re using Zapier to send the contacts over to MailChimp. Anyone have insights as to why some leads would be coming through but not others?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @arik!

Facebook Lead Ads can be a little tricky sometimes, so there could be a few different reasons for this. 

I recommend starting with this help guide to make sure that you have all the correct account permissions: What permissions do I need to use Facebook Lead Ads with Zapier?

And a great tool to troubleshoot is the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool, you can learn more about how to do that here: Use the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool to create sample leads

If that doesn’t help, I’d recommend getting in touch with the Support Team as they can take a closer look at your Zap and the logs to see what might be happening. 

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!

The sample lead is coming through to Zapier with the Facebook testing tool, so that doesn’t explain why other leads aren’t. I’ve filed a support ticket with Zapier.