Best answer

Only have one path being used based on conditions, how do I tell the zap that is okay?

• 2 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have a zap set up where, based on the conditions, only one path should be completed. How do I tell the zap that not completing a path is not an error?

icon

Best answer by MohSwellam 5 September 2022, 15:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @briansballoons!
Can you elaborate a bit on how you’ve got the the Zap (and Paths) set up, to give us an idea of whether there’s a way to make this work differently? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @briansballoons 

Like @nicksimard , some more details would definitely help in answering your question. 

If I understand correctly, let’s say you have 3 options and you only have 2 paths, i.e.: some options you dont want to run in the zap at all. In order to do that you would need to add a Filter by Zapier BEFORE the paths (preferably right after the trigger but this depends on your needs and on the setup you currently have) where it only have the options you want to run 

Let me known if this helps 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Sorry for the late reply - busy week! Yes, that was it @MohSwellam and I do have that set up. I think it might have been a bug because it stopped sending the error messages over the weekend. 

Really appreciate yall responding!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

No problem @briansballoons 

So did you end up adding that filter or was it already there? 

You can mark your reply as answer :)