Best answer

OneDrive Links from Zapier Not Working for Shared Users

• 21 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I've got a Zapier setup that makes a folder in my OneDrive and then puts the link on my Notion page. But, for some reason, when others try to open the OneDrive link from Zapier, it doesn't work. It's weird because when I share links straight from OneDrive, everything's fine. I'm trying to figure out why the links from Zapier aren't working right.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 22 November 2023, 06:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @KOA_RARE,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? It'd also be super helpful if you could include a screenshot of the “Action” section with all its fields visible. Here’s an example screenshot for reference:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Here are some snapshots of my screens.

I think it’s related to the Onedrive permission.

1. I created a new folder in Onedrive
  2. Then I put the link I got from the previous step.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @KOA_RARE,

Thanks for the screenshots and additional information!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the “Create Folder” isn’t able to return a share link for a folder. We do have a feature request for this exact functionality. I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps!