Best answer

Odoo error: XML-RPC fault: Access Denied Console logs

• 4 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Hello Sir,

Our connection between formidable form and Odoo was working good till we activated 2FA for Odoo, it not show this error “Error: XML-RPC fault: Access Denied Console logs:”

Is there any way we can fix it without disabling 2FA in our Odoo account?

Thank You!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 19 February 2024, 07:51

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @34ML 

Which Odoo Zap app are you using? (CRM or ERP Self Hosted)

Check the help articles for possible guidance:

Odoo CRM: https://zapier.com/apps/odoo/help

Odoo ERP Self Hosted: https://zapier.com/apps/openerp/help

Hello Troy,

Thank You for your reply.

I think we are using CRM according to this screenshot

and in authentication fields, it not ask for the 2FA, just URL, Username and Password

Thank You!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @34ML,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the error you’re running into is a known bug with the Odoo CRM integration. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I have the same issue going from Google forms to Odoo Online CRM “Create new Lead”

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @JBCR,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected member. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hello @ken.a I’m experiencing the same thing with Odoo. I want to MailChimp subscribers as a lead on Odoo CRM and also to create Calendly as a lead on Odoo. The error message is the same 

Failed to create a lead in Odoo CRM

Error: XML-RPC fault: Access Denied Console logs

Could you help me to resolve this? I just signed up on Odoo because Zapier works with it.

Thank you in advance. 

Fin

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @finhodir,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into trouble with the Odoo CRM app. Unfortunately, it seems like the issue you're facing is caused by a bug in the app, and there isn't a workaround for it right now.

I want you to know that I've added you to our list of affected users, and we'll be sure to keep you updated via email as soon as the bug is fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.