Skip to main content
Question

Object URL is not accessible when I try to view the object

• 24 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi Zapier Team, 

I hope this finds you well. I am running into the following issue with my Zap automation. The objects are successfully being uploaded to my bucket, however when trying to view the object via the Object URL, I am receiving the following error. have tried the following steps to troubleshoot: Checking if the bucket is behind CDN, NO; I have verified bucket policies, and ensured object permissions are in place. I don’t think it is a permission issue. 

Please find a link to my Zap automation here for further reference, I am not sure where I am going wrong in my PATH development. I am trying to upload a folder from my Dropbox account, and the subfolders that are within it, one is a JPEG and the other MP4. It appears that the files are NOT fully uploading. 

PLEASE HELP! 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @geenaashlee 

We are unable to see your Zap via that link, so for us to have context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode

My PATH is /SNOW/Digital Dept/Uploaded Diamond Videos and Images/06-03-2024/01677_1

Next I have a Text in Formatter in place > TEXT > REPLACE, by following this article here. 

Data out = dl=1

I am simply trying to upload the new folder form Dropbox to the AWS S3 bucket, but in doing so the files upload to the bucket, but do not appear to be fully uploaded to view via the Object URL. Are my paths entirely wrong, how can I proceed? I have checked all permissions, and policies associated with the bucket

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@geenaashlee 

The File field expects a file object or a file url.

Help: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288813453