Best answer

Notion to Google Sheets import issue: Status property not importing

• 16 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all! 

I have setup an integration between a Notion Database and Gsheet (new row addition + updates). All went well, but it seems that only the Status property from Notion does not import to Gsheet (empty cells) -- Does anyone know why this happens, and how it could be addressed? 

Many thanks! 

icon

Best answer by SamB 28 March 2024, 14:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Marcelline D,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the “Status” data is available to use as a mapping but it has no value in samples or live runs. With that being said, we have an existing feature request to include the "Status" data in the New Database item trigger.

I have added your vote to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just popping by to share that the Notion app has been updated recently and now fully supports the Status fields in all it’s triggers & actions. This means that the Status field should now correctly pass over a value instead of being blank! 🎉

That said, if you run into any trouble using that Status field in your Zaps do let us know and we’ll be happy to help. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡