Skip to main content
Question

Notion error: No tag appears when selecting a custom tag and getting "No Data."

• 2 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I’ve tried connecting Notion + Buffer using zapier, but I keep getting an error where no tags show up, and when i select a custom tag, it says “no data” but there is content in the table. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @mariars,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Hey @ken.a, thanks for the reply! I’m getting stuck in Action step. Whatever field I select in Tags or Text says “no data” even though I have content in the connected google sheet database

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the update here @mariars!

Could you also please send a screenshot of how your Google Sheets spreadsheet is set up? I'm asking because Google Sheets requires a specific setup for you to be able to use it in Zapier.

You can find more information about the Google Sheets setup here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496276985101-Work-with-Google-Sheets-in-Zaps

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!