NOTICE: Twitter Integration Removal on August 31, 2023
More: click to view
- Beginning today, you won’t be able to create any new Zaps using the Twitter integration.
- Your Zaps using Twitter will stop working on August 31, 2023.
- You can access Zaps using Twitter with view-only access until September 30, 2023.
- When using the Twitter app with Transfer, Zapier currently only supports the source data, Follower, Mention, and Tweet.
- It will stop working on August 31, 2023.
Alternative Social Media Apps on Zapier
- Social media management apps like Buffer and Hootsuite allow you to post to Twitter automatically.
- Learn more about the social media management and marketing apps Zapier supports.
- Social media channels like Facebook Pages, Instagram for Business, and LinkedIn allow you to create new posts with Zapier.
- Learn more about all of the social media apps Zapier supports.
- If you cross-post content between channels, Zapier recommends reviewing our 5 best social management tools in 2023 or our list of supported social media management tools.
- You can work with a Zapier Expert to explore alternative options.
- You can post in the Zapier Community to chat with fellow automators.
Twitter API: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api
App APIs can be used in Zaps with these apps: