Skip to main content

Not able to see all Salesforce NonProfit Cloud objects

• 27 June 2024
  • 4 replies

We are trying to build a Zap connected to an instance of Salesforce NonProfit Cloud and we are not able to see all the objects.

Zapier Support is not responding and seems not to have a clue of how to provide support on this issue. I have open more than 6 request and waited for more than 3 months without any positive feedback

If anyone have the solution or suffering the same situation please, let me know

Reference: All Objects highlited on magenta on the attachment are not visible thru the Zapier-Salesforce connection. None of them

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @FosterFamily,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the Salesforce integration doesn’t support all of the non-profit cloud objects. It looks like our Support Team has already added your vote to the open feature request to support all of the non-profit cloud objects.

In the meantime, you can explore API Request (Beta) as a workaround as long as the Salesforce API supports it. Please note that, the API Request (Beta) is considered an advanced feature, so our support for it may be more limited. Not because we don't want to help, but because APIs can be tricky to troubleshoot since we can't see what's happening on the other side. Every API that you send a request to is going to have slightly different structures that are required.

This makes it hard for us to know why the request may be receiving errors or not working as expected, beyond taking a general look at what's showing in Zapier.

Here are some helpful resources:

Hopefully, this helps.

Hi Ken

Would you be able to provide an ETA on the resolution? I am assuming that Zapier is aware that not having this “objects visbility” is putting out any existing or future Salesforce NonProfit Cloud user that would like to use Zapier for any kind of integrations.

Meaning $$$ no new clients on Zapier, maybe that would change the priority on the API update for Zapier Salesforce integration…

Any feedback would be highly appreciated

@ken

If I am not able to see a NPC Object like Gift_Entry in the Salesforce instance, how would I be able to use the API Request (Beta)? if when I do the request or push the object is not found

Until the connection I am using is not upgraded it to be able to reach all the Objects this work around does not work either, am I right?

Waiting your feedback

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @FosterFamily,

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a precise ETA for the implementation of these features. This is due to the fact that there are over 5,000+ different integrations on Zapier, and priorities are constantly changing. Additionally, there are many variables at play, some of which are beyond our control (such as being reliant on partners to make changes).

As a result, it is not possible to offer accurate timeframes for feature requests. With that said, we want to assure you that the feature has been logged and we are working on resolving it as quickly as possible.

We will notify you as soon as it is resolved. In the meantime, I am doing everything I can to pass on feedback like this to ensure that the impact of these issues is clearly understood.

Additionally, you can reach out to our Zapier Experts so that they can help you setup your API Request (Beta) or Webhooks setup. Again, those objects can be found as long as the Salesforce API supports it.

You can reach our Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this helps.