Question

New Stan Store customers not added to the Flodesk segment

• 11 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’ve created a Zap so any new customers in my Stan Store are created in Flodesk as a new subscriber in a particular segment, however since publishing no new customers seem to be added to the segment.

Please see below screenshots of how I’ve set this up, please let me know what I’m doing wrong. 

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @houseofwed 

Zaps work while turned ON for new data going forward.

Has there been a new customer for the selected product since you turned the Zap ON?

Also, the Zap trigger being used is scheduled, meaning it can take from 1-15 minutes to fire depending on your Zapier plan.

Hi Troy, yep I’ve had 2 friends sign up as a new customer in past 3 days and haven’t been added.

PS will they also be added to the selected segment as a new customer if they are an existing customer in Flodesk in a different segment? Just curious.

With your first comment, about working while being turned ON, are you suggesting I have something turned off I need to change? Or are you referring to it being published, it has been I just edited it while sending these screenshots.

Is there a better alternate than having it scheduled? Does that just mean if someone were to sign up it could take 1-15 minutes to show in Flodesk? I’m fine with this btw, as long as their receiving the product almost immediately.

Below is a screenshot of the test email I set up, does having my personal email under ‘Action’ tab effect anything or that totally fine?

Thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@houseofwed 

Check your Zap Runs history for activity/errors: https://zapier.com/app/history/

For Step 2, the Email field should have a variable mapped from Step 1 for the email address of the Customer.