Question

Need help resolving recurring double billing issue in Zapier.

• 30 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I am being double billed again.  This has been going on for over a year.  No one will respond to my emails and I don’t know what to do.  Who can I speak to about this?  There’s no customer support here.  Please let me know how to get through.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @abiomechanist! 👋

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re being double billed. For any plan or billing related issues our Billing and Accounts department are definitely the best folks to talk to. Us folks in Community can’t assist on that side of things unfortunately. When you contact them via the form (here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help) make sure you select the Accounts, pricing and billing option on the form to have your message directly sent to them:
68f8d3db724f1213621f2c5588c8c3c6.png

That said, I do know that they are currently dealing with a higher volume of requests, which might cause a slight delay in their response time. They will definitely get in touch with you as soon as possible though.

In the meantime, it may be worth checking on your side to see if you’ve got more than one Zapier account. If a second account on a paid plan was created accidentally under a different email address, or a colleague also has a Zapier account that’s being paid for by the same company card then that can sometimes be the reason behind double charges. Not sure if that’s definitely what’s causing it but thought it worth mentioning in case it helps you to confirm the reason behind the extra charges sooner!

Hope you’re able to get this resolved soon. Do let us know if there’s anything else we can help with at all. 🙂