Question

MySQL to Facebook offline conversion isn't working after publishing

• 28 August 2023
  • 9 replies

Hello , Im trying to send offline conversion From Mysql to facebook 
when im testing in zapier its working but after when im publish it nothing trigger 
-i checked the data base its working 
-i did all the integrations between zapier and facebook 
Also i tried from Mysql to googlesheet its not working also
can any one help me here to fix it 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Wassef 

Good question.

We would need to see detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

From Mysql to google sheet : 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Wassef 

What about screenshots for Step 2 and Step 3?

What issue/error are you having?

i don`t have any error there 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Wassef,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging on our notes, and it seems like you should double check your Zap's filters to make sure you have selected an “Order By” field. You can find this when you go to the “Trigger” section of the MySQL trigger.

It is very important that you select a field here. When we query your database we'll only pull a set number of records at a time (since we cannot pull all of them) and with no field to order by we'll most likely get the default ordering.

Your primary key would be an excellent choice here if it is auto incremented. Creation dates are also good candidates as well. But leaving this field empty could lead your Zap to stop triggering on new rows because it can't see them anymore.

Hopefully, this helps!

Hello @ken.a 
Thanks for you collaboration 
Regarding the first point i already did order by and its not working 
Also the filter that i used the same Value of the order by

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the update @Wassef,

Have you tried reconnecting your MySQL account? If not, could you please try these for me:

1. Turn off your Zap.
  2. Reconnect your MySQL account here: https://zapier.com/app/connections/mysql
  3. Publish the Zap again.
  4. Try triggering the Zap while the Zap is published.

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes.

Hello @ken.a  thanks for your support 
yes i did that and still not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Wassef,

Thanks for trying that out.

If that’s the case, it would be best to contact our Support Team about this issue. They are equipped with the right tools to closely examine the Zap and its logs to identify the problem.

You may contact our Support Team through this link: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I appreciate your patience and understanding.