Best answer

MySQL error: Trigger partner failure: None

• 30 January 2023
  • 8 replies

We have a couple of Zaps that are set up to use MySQL as a trigger, and lately we have been getting a lot of this error message: “Trigger partner failure: None”

If anyone has any ideas on what this is signifying? The error message is pretty bland and doesn’t provide any details.

icon

Best answer by chanelle 7 June 2023, 19:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BudgetCoinz 

Good question.

Check the available MySQL Zap help articles: https://zapier.com/apps/mysql/help

Else, try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hi ​​​@Troy Tessalone 

Thank you for your response, I was not able to find anything in the MySQL help articles, I have been for a few days. I just submitted a ticket to zapier about this issue though, hopefuly they can response quickly so we can get this figured out. 

Did you get an answer? I’ve experienced the same with my PostgreSQL triggers.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi there. Just to add another voice as we’ve been getting the same error message for 2 days,

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

I took a look into this and it seems to be a bug that the MySQL integration is hitting right now. 

Sometimes when Zapier is reaching out to MySQL for trigger data, we’re getting that error.  The good news is that as the trigger is a polling trigger, the Zap will pick up any new data the next time it gets a successful connection. This does mean that users will get error message emails and that it may take longer for new data to get passed to Zaps, which is why we’ve recorded it as a bug and are logging all users that are running into the issue. 

@BudgetCoinz and @PDFMonkey, I’ve added you as affected users on the issue, so we’ll send you an email when we we have an update. 

@kevinoyen I can’t see a similar bug listed for PostgreSQL, but it does sound very similar. Please could you reach out to the Support team using the Get Help form as they will be able to take a look at the Zap’s logs to see if it’s the same issue. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Danvers. Thanks! To give you a bit more info, we’re experiencing this issue with PostgreSQL, not MySQL 🙂

Hi everyone!

I took a look into this and it seems to be a bug that the MySQL integration is hitting right now. 

Sometimes when Zapier is reaching out to MySQL for trigger data, we’re getting that error.  The good news is that as the trigger is a polling trigger, the Zap will pick up any new data the next time it gets a successful connection. This does mean that users will get error message emails and that it may take longer for new data to get passed to Zaps, which is why we’ve recorded it as a bug and are logging all users that are running into the issue. 

@BudgetCoinz and @PDFMonkey, I’ve added you as affected users on the issue, so we’ll send you an email when we we have an update. 

@kevinoyen I can’t see a similar bug listed for PostgreSQL, but it does sound very similar. Please could you reach out to the Support team using the Get Help form as they will be able to take a look at the Zap’s logs to see if it’s the same issue. 

Thanks!

Hi @Danvers 

Thank you for getting back to us! I will keep an eye out for en email/notification when this bug gets resoleved 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Back with an update! This bug has been resolved. 👍