Question

My Zap isn't sending WhatsApp messages to new Facebook contacts.

• 27 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello friends, I opened a new zap that should send me a message via WhatsApp every time a new Facebook contact enters, I know he is well connected to all things and it just doesn't happen.
Can anyone help me with this?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @BerladC, welcome to the Community! 🎉

If the the Zap isn’t triggering for new Facebook leads often it’s due to an issue with the permissions or CRM access for the connected Facebook account. We have a help guide on this which may help: I’m receiving new leads in Facebook, but my Zap is not running

Can you give the suggestions mentioned in that guide a try and let us know how you get on?

If the issue is more that the Zap is triggering for new Facebook leads but the WhatsApp message isn’t going through, can you send a screenshot showing the fields and settings selected for the WhatsApp action? Please remove/hide any private information from the screenshot before sharing (like names, email addresses etc.). Look forward to hearing from you!

Userlevel 1

Hi @BerladC !

If you’re still not able to get a WhatsApp message, you might try with other third-party WhatsApp notification integrations with zapier. Here’s one that I use and works very well for my use case of getting a WhatsApp message every time someone fills out a form https://whatsable.app/