Question

My Zap is freezing and not responding when building Podio to Monday.com

• 28 March 2024
  • 6 replies

For the past two days when I try and build a zap, I keep getting a not responding error and things are freezing up.  I am trying to build a zap that when it sees a change in Podio (Item Updated) it will create a new item in Monday.com  but every time I try it freezes up on me.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Centerline 

For us to have more context, we will need to see screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured.

I have the same issue. The Podio integration is unusable in it’s current form. Whenever test data is pulled, my browser instantly locks up and when I hover over the tab to see memory usage it is usually around 1 .5-2GB. I have to kill my browser and try again. If I try to use a step downstream from the Podio step, it also locks up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @adam.doogansmith,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please share a screenshot or a www.loom.com recording of this issue? Additionally, have you tried using a different browser to see if it’ll run into the same issue?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

@ken.a I’ve submitted a support ticket with a Loom to walk through the issue. Thanks!

Having the same issue !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Delion,

It would be best to report this to our Support Team since they have the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs to determine the cause of the issue.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I appreciate your patience and understanding.