Question

My Zap is asking for the "Business (required)" field in Wave, but the field does not exist in Stripe data.

• 12 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m setting up a new Zap for sales coming from Stripe and going to Wave. The last set of the setup is confirming data fields between the Stripe data and the Wave. The setup is asking for an entry in a “Business (required)” field to complete, but there is no such field in the imported record. And anyway, it’s not clear if it’s looking for a Business name from the Stripe data or if the field relates somehow to the Wave destination. Can I get any guidance on this? 

Thanks. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Bluewater 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post screenshots of the field and any dropdown options.

I’m seeing now that it’s looking for fields in the destination app - Wave - so I have to check that out first. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Bluewater! 👋

Just wanted to check in to see how you got on with that Business field? Not sure what action you’re using but for Wave I believe it would want you to select the business in Wave that you’d want to record the sale to, not the business that made the purchase.

Let us know if you still need any help here, always happy to assist! 🙂