Best answer

My Zap duplicates and uploads my documents twice when uploading them to OneDrive

Buenas tardes,

Tengo un zap en funcionamiento que consiste en llevar documentos pdf de la app Bitrix24 a Onedrive.

El zap Funciona, pero en el momento de llevar los archivos a Onedrive, el zap los duplica y sube el mismo documento dos veces.

No consigo encontrar el problema

Adjunto proceso para que lo puedan mirar e indicarme como solucionarlo.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 8 August 2022, 23:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Translated to English:

Good evening,

I have a working Zap which is to bring PDF documents from Bitrix24 app to OneDrive.

The Zap works, but when taking the files to OneDrive, the Zap duplicates them and uploads the same document twice.

i can't find the problem

Attached process so you can look at it and tell me how to solve it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Hervas! Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing this!

I’m curious does this also show up twice in your zap history? If so it’s possible this may be an issue on the Bitrix24 side.

Either way I actually recommend opening a ticket with our friends in support for this one. 😔 It’s likely is going to require digging into some of your zap logs to get to the bottom of it.

Keep us posted though! We’d love to know what the final outcome is. 

Buenas tardes,

Sí, aparece dos veces en el historial de zapier. Por lo que estoy viendo es porque se actualizan dos o más campos en la negociación.

Tengo dos zaps de este tipo. En uno de ellos he logrado encontrar los campos, y lo he modificado. 

En el otro continúo buscando.

un saludo

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Hervas. I can see you were able to reach out to support and wanted to share their thoughts. 

Looking at the Bitrix24 CRM app, it appears this is a private integration. With private integrations, Zapier has limited visibility into how the integration was set up, and therefore our ability to troubleshoot is also limited. In order to find the quickest solution to this issue, I would suggest reaching out to the developer who invited you as they will have much greater insight into this issue. 

You reach out to their support here: https://www.bitrix24.com/about/contacts.php

So sorry we couldn’t give more context here! If you’re able to source the solution from Bitrix24, definitely keep us in the loop - we’d love to know!