Question

My automated email response text keeps getting cut-off

• 23 June 2022
  • 3 replies

I’ve set up a Zap that triggers an email from a new spreadsheet row fill.

Great, that’s all fine and it’s firing, but the text itself in the email, which is HTML-coded, keep stopping short. It’s cutting off “many thanks, Katie” at the end. I thought it might be due to a text limit, but I've edited the copy down and it just keeps cropping more text out. Super frustrated, have run about 10x tests now with different variations of text. Anyone know a workaround?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @KatieR 

Good question.

Please posts screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @KatieR! We’d love to help figure out what’s causing this to happen! Are you able share more about how your Zap is configured, perhaps with some screenshots of your setup as Troy mentioned? From there, we’ll hopefully have an easier time seeing why your text is being cut off. Let us know!

I’m having a similar problem trying to set up a zap now, however mine is plain text. It’s cutting words off in the middle and there are no line breaks. I didn’t complete the set up yet just in case.