Question

Multiple step intgration with uploading files to OneDrive fails

• 17 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello!!

I am setting up a zap integration with one drive and wp forms. I on the first step I create a folder with a name from wp form fields. Second step finds the created folder in OneDrive. Next step Uploads a file from a wp forms file input. On the next step where again I am trying to add another file upload field, I get the following error ‘Failed to create a file in OneDrive. The app returned "The Content-Range header is missing or malformed.".’ Below there are some screenshots. Thank you in advance for your time.

This is the settings for the step 5

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @GeoTour0404 

Good question.

It’s be helpful to have a screenshots of all the Zap steps.

Make sure the file URL being used is a public direct download link, which you can test by pasting the link into a new private browser, and that should initiate a file download in the browser.

Help article about using files in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

TIP: You probably don’t need this step as the needed data should be returned from the Create Folder step: Second step finds the created folder in OneDrive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @GeoTour0404 just checking back in! As mentioned, please double check that the URL in use is a public direct download link if it is and you are still experiencing difficulties, please post all of your Zap steps, or reach out to our support team so they can take a closer look!