Question

Multiple document attachments not working with view to download conversion.

• 23 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello! I followed Troy’s Formatter logic to get an attachment from view to download and it worked perfectly!

However it doesn’t seem to work when a user attaches multiple documents to one attachment button? Any idea around this? Thank you inadvance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @MyKo! 👋

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve moved your post on that very old topic out into a brand new topic to help to better surface your question to the rest of the Community.

Not sure if you’ve already figured out a solution here, but I just came across your post and wanted to suggest that you might need to use a Formatter (Text > Split Text) action to split the different file URLs up into line items. Those line items can then be selected in the Gmail action (or whichever action you’re using) to send the email with multiple attachments - assuming it supports line items.

Hope that helps. Do let us know if you run into any further issues on this - happy to help further! 🙂