Best answer

MS Dynamics error: ‘The app returned - There is an unterminated literal at position 126.’

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

One of my Zaps has stopped working after a few successful submissions just before the error. It’s connected to Facebook on one end and Dynamics 365 on the other; the error message goes like ‘The app returned - There is an unterminated literal at position 126’.

Please advise of possible solutions. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by jesse 28 July 2022, 17:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Arbor Memorial 

Good question.

Have you reviewed the help articles for each app in the Zap?

https://zapier.com/apps/microsoft-dynamics-crm/help

Which Facebook app are you using in the Zap?

You may want to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further help: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Arbor Memorial! Hmm, I haven’t seen this error before and without looking at your Zap steps and where this error is appearing, it’s a bit tough to diagnose. I see that you submitted a support ticket; our support team is going to be best suited to look into this one for you.

We’ll be following along that thread but please feel free to circle back to this post if you have any solutions/developments to share in the meantime!

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone , @jesse 

Thank you very much for replying and for suggestions. The error seems to have resolved (or maybe paused) with a few system refreshes but no idea what could’ve triggered it. I will update the thread if I have any solid inputs around such an error. thanks again!

Take care!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Arbor Memorial so glad to hear you were able to get this working after a few system refreshes! In the meantime, I wanted to share that the error you’re running into looks like a bug. I see you’ve been added to the issue already, so you’ll be notified once we have a full resolution. We’ll also circle back to this thread to post any updates in the meantime for anyone else that may be experiencing the same issue.