Best answer

Monday items from Calendly - data incomplete

• 3 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there - I have been setting up a Zap to bring through Calendly bookings and their associated data to a Monday board using this guide.

It seems to only be bringing through data from one custom Calendly question, rather than all three. The top item below is from when I test it in Zapier and it populates fine, but when a booking is made in Calendly, it doesn’t come through. 

Screenshots of how the Zap is set up, are attached. I can see in the Zap history of the item being created in Monday that the two fields are missing, just don’t know how to fix that.

Many thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 4 October 2023, 02:01

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Attachments aren’t working well - see attached here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ellieroberts 

None of the attachments uploaded.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hopefully this works! @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ellieroberts 

Try adding as screenshots instead of attachments.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone

​​​
Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ellieroberts 

When you see the {{variable}} as part of the DATA IN for a Zap step in the Zap Runs, that means the mapped variable is missing (blank/empty/null).

In your case, it could be due to:

• optional custom questions on the Calendly event
  • different custom questions across Calendly events
  • differently named custom questions across Calendly events

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you so much @Troy Tessalone  - the custom questions were named differently so weren’t coming through. All fixed now, thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @ellieroberts! Shoutout to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊