Question

monday.com error: The app returned "HomeError 404"

• 27 March 2023
  • 2 replies

I am having issues using the Output from a previous step that uses the Replace function in a ‘Text in Formatter’ step. The Replace function appears to work correctly by removing “, default” from the end of a File URL. But when I try and use the output in a later step the Zap errors. It seems as though it is trying to use the original data and not the ouput. I’ve checked the step to ensure I am using the output and not the original data and so I’m puzzled as to why this is happening. 

This is the Replace function that appears to work fine by removing the “, default” text

This is the Error which appears to use the original data instead of the output that I have selected

This is the setup of the step that shows the data item selected

I must be doing something wrong here, but can’t see it. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Antony

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @antonyg. Thanks for joining us! 🙂

Ah, it looks like the Formatter action is receiving line items so it’s not able to replace “,default”. The reason for that is that it’s not a comma separated list of values and so it’s not finding a match. The comma appearing in the Zap Editor is there to indicate that it’s the start of the next line item, it’s not part of the value itself.

If you remove the comma from the value in the Find field (so it’s just default not ,default) does that correctly output just the line item that contains the File URL?

Can you give that a try and let us know if that sorts it?

Thank you @SamB  - that makes sense. I’ll give it a try...