Question

Mollie error: The app returned "Order line 1 is invalid. Invalid amount value for field unitPrice.".

• 23 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I am using calendly to manage my bookings. Calendly only has STRIPE. I livein Holland and I need IDEAL which is the popular payment method here.

I am trying to combine Mollie to calendly. 

However I am now stuck whne doing the test it says : The app returned "Order line 1 is invalid. Invalid amount value for field unitPrice.".

I have been changing it from:

• the price tag from calendly

I just cant find the problem, has anyone been facing the same problem ? Or anyone that has the same need as I have and made it in a different way ?

THanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @motionlie010 

Good question.

To help us have enough context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hi Troy,

Thank you for reacting on my question. 

I have made a print screen of the 3 steps I am using. I hope you will be able to see enough.

My objective is to when someone makes a booking via calendly on my website, I want to have a mollie window popping up for the payment to finalize the booking.

I hope you will be able to see where it is going wrong :)

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion, now my problem is not :

Mollie error: The app returned "Order line 1 is invalid. Invalid amount value for field unitPrice.".

this was fixed by using “ payment link” instead of “order link”.

Now my problem is that Mollie does not pop up when I finalize an order via calendly.

Sorry about the change, I hope not to confuse you too much. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@motionlie010 

Think of Zaps as backend automations done app-to-app.

The pop-up you want would be frontend automations done via the browser.

Ohh I see now ! I thought Zapier was able to do that too. Thank you for clarifying the Zapier app job.

I guess I will need to find anoter solution. Cheers