Best answer

Missing Recent Ontraport Tags in Zapier Integration with LeadConnector

• 28 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi Team, I am using Zapier to trigger data from from Ontraport to LeadConnector based on tags. While I can see older tags from Ontraport when setting up the Zap, I cannot see recent ones created in Onrtaport. Is there a step I am missing. I have re-connected Ontraport in Zapier and logged in and out multiple times but cant seem to get the data through.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 23 February 2024, 00:34

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Dave Wilson 

Good question.

To give us more context, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the field you are having issues with.

Hello… I am having the same problem.  We have a new tag for a new Zap.  When I try to select the new Ontraport tag in the zap, it only brings up older tags.  I’m brand new to Zapier, so this is likely user-error, but I don’t understand why Zap is not recognizing this new tag, yet pulls up all the older ones.  The tag is definitely active in Ontraport.

I’m not sure if the attached photo is remotely helpful, but I’m happy to share others if you need.

Thank you very much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RREsk 

For some apps it can take time for the new Tag to propagate, meaning become available to select.

In the Tag dropdown, try clicking the buttons at the bottom of the dropdown list to:

• [Refresh]
  • [Load More]

Thank you so much for your input.

I logged out and back into both applications this morning, and I created a whole new Zap, but this new tag is still not showing up for me to select.  I feel it has to be something really simple, but I cannot figure it out - and I have no real experience to intuit from.

Any other ideas, or are there any kind of work-arounds to trouble-shoot?

Thanks again so much!

Shannon

Got it!

Thanks again for the support.

Have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an awesome news @RREsk! Big thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗