Best answer

Missing pipelines (stages) in Pipedrive "Stage" field when creating a deal from Calendly.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Several pipelines (stages) in pipedrive are missing from the field “Stage” in an action trigger when trying to create a deal by importing from Calendly and other apps.

It’s very important please.

Can’t load more and can’t put the id ...

icon

Best answer by SamB 5 December 2023, 18:05

View original

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mat LBR 

Good question.

Check your Pipedrive connection to Zapier here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Make sure you are using a Pipedrive connection that is for the Pipedrive Admin.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I did that, I also tried to disconnect pipedrive from zapier then I reconnected it, nothing works...

Userlevel 1
Badge

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mat LBR 

If those are new stages, sometimes it can take time for the data to sync to be available in the Zap.

You can try using the ‘Custom’ option to set the Pipeline ID. (#)

Userlevel 1
Badge

I can’t set the Pipeline ID using the custom option 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mat LBR 

You can enter the # of the Pipeline ID where it says “Enter text or insert data...”

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok but I need the stage ID and I don’t know what is the stage id. 

Usually I manage to know the stage ID thanks to zapier which tells me the number next to the title of the stage. The title is not displayed, so I cannot know the desired stage ID

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mat LBR 

You can use the Pipedrive API to get the Stage IDs for a Pipeline: https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1/Stages#getStages

Userlevel 1
Badge

I don’t know how this works ...

Userlevel 1
Badge

I pay $1500 a year for an app that doesn't work! I am not a developer.
I want to find a solution quickly and not waste my day because I am losing it now!
That's a shame.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mat LBR 

To be clear, I don’t work for Zapier and am trying to help you get around your roadblock with the Zap config.

Try this temp Zap action: Pipedrive - API Request

Use the settings below to return all the Pipeline Stages to get the desired Stage ID.

https://api.pipedrive.com/v1/stages

Userlevel 1
Badge

The thing is I don’t find Pipedrive API request ...

Userlevel 1
Badge

I think it’s ok, thank you for your help 
I hope it’s gonna works ...

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mat LBR 

Make sure to test.

Userlevel 1
Badge

It also does not appear...

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mat LBR 

We would need to see updated screenshots with how your Zap step is configured along with the encountered error, as well as screenshots from Pipedrive showing your Pipeline and Stages.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have 17 pipelines and zapier only shows me 11 so I can't see any other stage IDs of pipelines beyond the eleventh

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mat LBR 

It’s likely because the returned results are paginated. (max 100 records per page)

If you need help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts/automation-ace

Userlevel 1
Badge

Done thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Mat LBR

Just wanted to hop in here as it looks like you’re running into a bug with the Pipedrive app where not all stages are being loaded. I’ve added you to the list of users that are being impacted by this issue. I don’t have an ETA on when this will be resolved by, but you’re on the list so we’ll send you an email notification as soon as the issue has been fixed.  

Until then, you’d want to use the workaround Troy mentioned to locate the ID for the missing stage by temporarily using an API Request (Beta) action, and then use the Custom value option to enter the ID for the stage. I also wanted to add here that if you set a higher limit on the number if items that the request should return, then it should allow you to get the items without running into that pagination issue. For example:
e2d5dee1c41e9c0dd3b09d57b15477a7.png

We’ll be sure share any updates or other workarounds we come across here in the meantime. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you very much !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Awesome! I’m glad SamB was able to help you out. @Mat LBR,

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

Userlevel 1

I have the them issue. Please put me to the list as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Bjoern22,

I have added you as another affected member to the bug report. While we don’t have an exact timeframe for the bug’s fix. We will let you know via email once there is.

I appreciate your understanding.

Userlevel 1

Thank you!