Question

Missing Pipedrive pipelines(Stages) in Stage field drop-down when setting up action trigger.

• 18 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Same exact issue as the post below, a bug? 

Several pipelines(stages) in pipedrive are missing from the field “Stage” in an action trigger when trying to create a deal by importing from typeform or other apps. Able to create a deal into other stage ids. 

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Dwalsh,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive further, could you please share a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? This would help me take a closer look. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Hi there @Dwalsh,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive further, could you please share a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? This would help me take a closer look. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Sure, Here is a screenshot. Highlighted the “Stage” field. Both typeform and pipedrive are connected and tested to verify. 

Missing stages in stage field

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Dwalsh,

Thanks for the screenshot!

Could you please try scroll to the bottom of the “Stage” field dropdown and click on “Load more” to see if it’ll load the “Stage” that you want to use, if that doesn’t work. I suggest you try inputting the Stage ID as a custom value. Like so:

62bba6f78c91189f83e6a7eadf8f826c.png
(view larger)

Please give that a try, and keep us posted! 😊