Best answer

Microsoft Teams error: “Sorry, the app is having some trouble right now. Please try again.”

• 13 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have a Zap between Microsoft Teams and Google chat. It works well on my own google chat, I can receive message from Teams.

But, I had Zapier to a space, or if I add some users to the conversation, I have this message:

“Sorry, the app is having some trouble right now, please try again.”

I can’t allowzaps. I really need Zapier work with some space from Google Chat.

Some idea?

KR,

David

icon

Best answer by christina.d 24 October 2022, 22:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Heavy, are you the owner/admin for the space you are trying to create a Zap with? 

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’m the owner of the space. I ask an admin to allow Zapier application. What he did but maybe I need other permission for space?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Heavy this sounds as if it is in fact a permissions issue. This page may be of use for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Heavy 

Another thing would be the Zapier Bot on the Google Chat needs to be installed as shown in this article 

Before you start: How to add a bot to your Hangouts Chat

Before you try these workflows, you'll need to add the Zapier bot to your Hangouts Chat. Here's how to do it:

Visit chat.google.com. To find bots, click the search button in the top-left corner, then click Find a bot.

Source: https://zapier.com/blog/automate-google-hangouts-chat/

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey @Heavy , were you able to check your permissions and were you able to move forward with this issue?  We would love to hear back once you get it solved or if you need more help!

Userlevel 1

Hello all,

Thanks you for your reply. I haven’t been at work the last few days but I’ll try your solutions next week.

Thanks a lot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends, just popping into consolidate some of the replies here.

@Heavy this sounds as if it is in fact a permissions issue. This page may be of use for you!

After double checking permissions one other thing to try would be:

Another thing would be the Zapier Bot on the Google Chat needs to be installed as shown in this article 

Before you start: How to add a bot to your Hangouts Chat

Before you try these workflows, you'll need to add the Zapier bot to your Hangouts Chat. Here's how to do it:

Visit chat.google.com. To find bots, click the search button in the top-left corner, then click Find a bot.

Source: https://zapier.com/blog/automate-google-hangouts-chat/

If it turns out this doesn’t do the trick though, definitely let us know, Heavy! 🙂

Userlevel 1
Well, it's difficult with the administrator, I'm blocked. So I'm going to look for another solution. Maybe the webhooks can help me.Thank you all for your help.